Christian Education (Adult & Youth Classes Availible): Sunday 9:30 am
Worship Service: Sunday 11:00 am
Pastoral Teaching / Bible Study: Tuesday 7:00 pm
Monthly Fellowship & Prayer Service: SEE THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS
"Helping People To Go Beyond Expectations"
We Exist As A Place Where The Hurt, Abused and Discouraged. Can Come To Be Healed, Nurtured And Restored Through Worship, Prayer And The WORD Of God!
Overseer E. Andre Stanton, Senior Pastor
Overseer Stanton is a native of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and he grew up in our nation’s capital Washington, D.C. In March of 1990, he returned to Philadelphia were he joined the Christian Tabernacle Church of God In Christ. Later he joined the Mt. Airy Church of God In Christ.
By 1995, he had developed a passionate relationship with God, and accepted his calling to preach the gospel. In 1996, he became a licensed minister, and in 1999 he became an ordained elder, both by the Church of God In Christ, Incorporated. In 2008 he was elevated to the office of Overseer by Bishop S. Todd Townsend, Sr. prelate of the Resurrection Kingdom Fellowship of Churches.
Overseer Stanton has been blessed with numerous talents and gifts that continually make room for him in many areas both locally and nationally. Overseer Stanton has become a highly recognized as a bona fide spiritual vehicle, to shuttle countless souls into the Kingdom of God!
Today Overseer Stanton is the Senior Pastor of the Revelation Center, Executive Director of the Revelation Outreach Community Center, Founder of the E. A. Stanton Group, Incorporated, Associate Pastor within the Koinonia Jurisdiction of Pennsylvania, and A Founding Member of the Resurrection Kingdom Fellowship of Churches.
He is a loving Husband to a beautiful wife Elder Stacey Y. Stanton, who serves by his side as the Co – Pastor of the Revelation Center. They are proud parents of three lovely daughters. Overseer E. Andre Stanton is ever striving to become the Man that God ordained him to be, and he gives God all the glory for the continual work that he has only just begun to perform in his life.
Elder Stacey is a native of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that was blessed to have God-fearing parents who gave her guidance in spiritual growth and development, and she received Christ as her Lord and Savior at a very young age.
She received her Christian education at the Rehoboth Full Gospel Church, under the tutelage of Bishop J. Howard Debro, and the Christian Tabernacle Church of God In Christ, under the leadership of Bishop and Mother R. T. Jones, Sr. where she developed an effective and powerful intercessory prayer ministry. She is a graduate of Robert E. Lamberton High School and studied at Temple University with a discipline in Criminal Justice. Her ongoing biblical studies have covered a variety of bible courses at; Equipping the Saints Bible School, The Resurrection Center, and The Revelation Center. She continues to challenge herself by engaging in extensive ministerial training and self –development. Elder Stacey Stanton is faithfully committed to her family. She and her husband, Overseer E. Andre Stanton, have been married 17 years. They are blessed with three beautiful daughters: Sara, Ayana, and Andria.
Elder Stacey Stanton is an exceptional and effective teacher and biblical expositor. Her creative teaching style and mastery of the art of story-telling has a unique way of reaching the hearts and souls of women and men. She has a strong desire to see the lost come to Christ and to serve the broken, bruised, and battered women in her community.
Elder Stacey Stanton is a woman of excellence, receiving many awards and certificates of achievements. She is committed to the development and expansion of the Women’s Ministry at The Revelation Center called “Women of Purpose” where she serves as the Servant Leader.
Today, Elder Stacey is ever striving to become the woman that God ordained her to be. Her testimony is this; “I am simply a voice and a vessel for the Master’s use”.
1. Of The Scriptures: We believe that the Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired, and are a perfect treasure of heavenly instruction; that has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth without any mixture of error, for its matter, that it reveals the principles by which God will judge us, and therefore, is and shall remain to the end of the world, the true center of Christian union, and the supreme standard by which all human conduct, creeds, and opinions should be tried. (2 Timothy 3:16 – 17; Matthew 24:35; Luke 4:4)
2. Of The True God: We believe that there is one, and only one, living and true God, and infinite intelligent Spirit, whose name is Jehovah, the Maker and Supreme Ruler of heaven and earth; inexpressibly glorious in holiness, and worthy of all possible honor, confidence, and love; that in the unity of the Godhead, there are three persons, The Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost, equal in every divine perfection, and executing distinct, but harmonious offices in the great work of redemption. (Exodus 20:1 – 3; John 10:30; John 1:1 – 4)
3. Of The Fall of Man: We believe that man was created in holiness, under the law of his Maker, but by voluntary transgression fell from that holy and happy state, in consequence of which mankind are now sinners, not by restraint, but by choice, being by nature utterly void of the holiness required by the law of God, positively inclined to evil, and therefore, under just condemnation to eternal ruin, without defense of excuse. (Genesis 3:1 – 19; Romans 5:12)
4. Of The Way of Salvation: We believe that the Salvation of sinners is holy grace; through the mediatory offices of the Son of God; who by the appointment of the Father, freely took upon himself our nature, yet without sin; honored the divine law by his personal obedience, and by his death made a full atonement for our sins; that having risen from the dead he is now enthroned in heaven; and uniting in his wonderful person the tenderest sympathies with divine perfection, he is every way qualified to be a suitable, compassionate, and all – sufficient Savior. (Romans 3:23 – 25; 6:23; 19:9 – 10)
5. Of Justification: We believe that the great gospel blessing which Christ secures to such as believe in Him is Justification; that Justification include the pardon of sin, and the promise of eternal life through faith in Redeemer’s blood, by virtue of which faith his perfect righteousness is freely imputed to us of God; that it brings us into a state of most blessed peace and favor with God, and secure every other blessing needful for time and eternity. (Romans 5:1 – 2; 3:28)
6. Of Obtaining Salvation: We believe that the blessings of salvation are made free to all by the gospel, that it is the immediate duty of all to accept them by a cordial, penitent, and obedient faith; and that nothing prevents the salvation of the greatest sinner on earth but his own inherent depravity and voluntary rejection of the gospel; which rejection involves him in an aggravated condemnation. (Acts 2:37 – 39)
7. Of Grace in Regeneration: We believe that in order to be saved, sinners must be regenerated or born again, that regeneration consists in giving a holy disposition to the mind; that it is effected, in a manner about our comprehension, by the power of the Holy Spirit in connection with divine truth, so as to secure our voluntary obedience to the gospel, and that its proper evidence appears in the holy fruits of repentance and faith and newness of life. (John 3:1 – 7)
8. Of Repentance and Faith: We believe that Repentance and Faith are sacred duties and also inseparable graces, wrought in our souls by the regenerating Spirit of God; whereby being deeply convinced of our guilt, danger and helplessness, and of the way of salvation by Christ, we turn to God with unfeigned remorse, confession, and supplication for mercy, and the same time heartily receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as our Prophet, Priest, and King, and relying on him alone as the only and all – sufficient Savior. (Mark 1:14 – 15)
9. Of God’s Purpose of Grace: We believe that Grace is the eternal purpose of God, according to which he regenerates, sanctified and saves sinners, that it is a most glorious display of God’s sovereign goodness, being infinitely free, wise, holy, and unchangeable, that it utterly excludes boasting, and promotes humility, love, prayer, praise trust in God, and active imitation of His free mercy. (2 Corinthians 12:9 – 10; Ephesians 1:7 – 9)
10. Of Sanctification: We believe that Sanctification is the process by which, according to the will of God, we are made partakers of His holiness, that it is a progressive work; that it is begun in regeneration; and that it is carried on in that hearts of believer by the presence and power of the Holy Spirit, the Healer and Comforter, in the continual use of the appointed means, especially the Word of God, self – examination, self – denial, watchfulness, and prayer. (Leviticus 20:8; 1 Peter 1:1 – 2)
11. Of The Perseverance of the Saints: We believe in God’s special providence, by watching over our welfare, we are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation with the persevering attachment to Christ, it is the grand mark, which distinguishes true believers from superficial professors. (Ephesians 6:10 -18)
12. Of The Harmony Of The Law and The Gospel: We believe that the law of God is eternal and unchangeable rule of His moral government; that it is holy, just and good; and that the inability which the Scriptures ascribe to fallen men to fulfill its precepts arises entirely from their love of sin; to deliver them from which, and to restore them through a mediator to unfeigned obedience to the Holy Law, is one great end of the gospel and of the means of grace connected with the establishment of the visible church. (Matthew 5:17 – 20; Revelation 22:7)
13. Of A Gospel Church: We believe that a visible church of Christ is a congregation of baptized believers, associated by Covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel; observing the ordinances of Christ, governed by His laws, and exercising the gifts, rights, and privileges invested in them by His work. (Acts: 2:41; Ephesians 4:11 – 12; Hebrew 13:17)
14. Of Baptism and The Lord’s Supper: We believe that Christian Baptism is the immersion in water of a believer, into name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, all in the name of Jesus; to show forth, in solemn and beautiful emblem, our faith in the crucified, buried and risen Savior, with its effect in our death to sin and resurrection to a new life, that is prerequisite to the privileges of the church relation. (Matthew 28:19 -20; Mark 16:16; Acts 2:38) We believe the Lord’s Supper, in which the members of the church, by the sacred use of bread and wine, are to commemorate together the dying love of Christ, preceded always by solemn self – examination. (1 Corinthians 11:23 – 34)
15. Of The Christian Sabbath: We believe that the Jewish Sabbath is Saturday the seventh day of the week, therefore we honor not the day of Rest but the day of Victory; Sunday the first day of the week is the Lord’s Day or Christian Sabbath; and is to be kept sacred to religious purposes, by the devout observance of all means of grace, both private and public. (Genesis 2:1 – 2; Exodus 31:15 – 16; Matthew 28:1)
16. Of Civil Government: We believe that civil government is of divine appointment, for the interests and good order for human society, and that magistrates are to be prayed for, conscientiously honored and obeyed; except only in this opposed to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the only Lord of the conscience, and the Prince of the kings of the earth. (Romans 13:1 – 2; Matthew 22:21)
17. Of The Righteous and The Wicked: We believe that there is a radial and essential difference between the righteous and the wicked; that such only as through faith are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and sanctified by the Spirit of our God, are truly righteous in His esteem, while all are in His sight wicked, and under the curse, and this distinction holds among men both in life and after death. (1 Corinthians 15:33 – 34; Romans 3:10 – 12, 20 – 23)
18. Of The World To Come: We believe that the end of this world is approaching, that at the last day, Christ will descend from Heaven and raise the dead from the grave to final retribution, that a solemn separation will then take place; that the wicked will be adjudged to endless punishment and the righteous to endless joy; and that this judgment will fix forever the final state of men in heaven or hell on principles of righteousness. (Revelation 21:1 – 27)
19. Of God’s Plan for Church Finance: We believe that God’s word provides a premier plan of church finance. Therefore our primary means of receiving monies will be through Tithes and Offerings. The tithes is the tenth, meaning the God’s people are to bring a tenth of their income to the Lord and His work. Offerings are the amounts that are given above the tenth. This is the plan that God teaches all through His Word, and it is the one scriptural plan of church finance, thus one we do hereby adopt. (Genesis 28:22; Leviticus 27:30; Malachi 3:8 – 10)